CHILDREN'S BIRTHDAY PARTIES
We put the ART in pARTy! Come see what all the rave is about and ask us about our ARTsy Birthday Parties! Our Birthday parties are recomended for Children ages 5 and up. All of parties include instruction by an experienced artist in a classroom/gallery setting to accomodate your guests. We recommend booking parties 4 to 6 weeks in advance to insure your preferred time is available. A $50 non-refundable deposit will be requested at the time of scheduling.
As of May 1st Brickton will be offering 2 Party Length Oprions:
1.5 Hour Party - $15 per artist (Minimum of 10 artists/Maximum of 20 artists)
Includes 70 minutes of instruction by an experienced artist and 20 minutes for refreshments/celebration.
* Recomended for younger participants and those parties not serving pizza.
2 Hour Party - $20 per artist (Minimum of 10 artists/Maximum of 20 artists)
Includes 75 minutes of instruction by an experienced artist and 45 minutes for refreshements/celebration.
*Recomended for those parties serving pizza and artists ages 8 and up.
Prior to your event the Birthday Child will need to select the type of project they prefer, cllick here to see the examples of these type of projects. The types of projects we offer are listed below:
- Paper/Mixed Media Project: Project will use our heavyweight water color paper as a base. Artists will be able to take the project home with them on the day of the event.
- Model Magic (Air Dry Clay): Projects are made with Model Magic clay on a carboard base & painted with acrylic paints. Artists will be able to take the project home with them on the day of the event.
- Pottery (Create & Glaze): Projects will be made with our white talc clay, glazed and fired in our kiln. Projects will be available for pickup 10-14 days after the event.
- Canvas Painting: Projects are created on 11x14 canvas with acrylic paints. Artists will be available to take the project home with them on the day of the event. Custom theme designs are available for additional $20 fee.
Get your ceramics badge in a fun, 1 or 1 1/2 hour session at the Brickton Art Center! Our instructor will cover topics required to earn the badge such as the history of ceramics, kiln operations and hand building techniques. The scouts will also have a hands-on experience working with clay by making their own project. Finally, we will glaze the project which will be ready for pickup in 10-14 days. Price is $18/scout. Days and times can be arranged with Brickton staff and group size can range from 8-20 scouts at one time.
Brickton Art Center can also accommodate the Art Badge, the Painting Badge and the Drawing Badge. Contact the center for the pricing on this badge. Call to plan for your troop to earn a badge at the Brickton Art Center!
QUENCH YOUR PALETTE
You bring the beverage, we'll provide the art supplies!
Quench Your Palette is an art class where you can sip your favorite beverage while our instructor shows you step-by-step how to make a masterpiece that you can display in your home. It’s a productive and entertaining night with friends – and a chance to make some new ones. Toast your artistic abilities, or at least your willingness to do something different with your night out, with this two-hour class.
Have a group of 10 or more? Schedule your own quench your palette by contacting the Art Center at 847/823-6611